Cooling Off Period
Once you receive your voucher, you are entitled to a cooling off period of 14 days from the day on which you receive the Voucher, in which you may cancel your Purchase at any time (of the “Cooling Off Period”) provided you have not already redeemed the Voucher. In certain specific cases such as promotional vouchers or ticketed events you may not be entitled to avail of this cooling off period, however, this will be specified on the offer page.
If you wish to cancel your Purchase during the Cooling Off Period, you must send an email notifying us to email@example.com
You shall not be entitled to cancel your Purchase during the Cooling Off Period if the voucher has been redeemed or partially redeemed before the end of the Cooling Off Period and/or before you notify us of your intent to cancel your Purchase during the Cooling Offer Period.
Cardholders responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws
The cardholder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Impresso takes no responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding PCI DSS compliance and remain objective in the case of cardholders bearing their own responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws.
This Agreement shall be constructed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Delivery is by An Post standard post. We en-devour to post out your order the same working day. For queries regarding deliveries please contact us.
Vouchers cannot be returned or transferred for cash – this does not affect your statutory rights.
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in store and not online.
Lost / Stolen:
Neither we nor members of staff are responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers. You should treat the Voucher and the Voucher security number as if it were cash. No replacement Voucher can be issued in respect of lost or stolen Vouchers.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Act 2019:
- Our gift vouchers do not expire.
- Vouchers do not have to be spend it one transaction.
- We do not charge a fee to change the name on a gift voucher, however you must present it to us in person to change the name on it.
- If the balance remaining on a gift voucher is more than €1 after you buy something with it you can request the change in money.
Exceptions to the above:
- Vouchers issued as part of a customer loyalty or promotion scheme.
- Vouchers issued as a refund for goods you returned (credit).
- Vouchers and gift cards sold before 2 December 2019. The expiry period and the terms and conditions that applied at the time of purchase apply to these vouchers.